Managing your Website
Our Manage your website sessions are aimed at those who have had a WordPress website built and want to be able to make it work for their business.
You may have attended our ‘Build your own Website’ session and be interested in understanding how to maintain your site.
Following our sessions, you will understand the activities you need to undertake to ensure your website acts as your online shop window, works for your customers and ultimately generates traffic from Google.
The course takes half a day and can be held flexibly to suit your own requirements.
Our training combines a mixture of training led presentations and practical exercises using laptops or mobile devices to provide the right level of experience and understanding.
You will gain an in-depth understanding of:
- The boring stuff – updates and security. What you need to do to stay safe
- Integrating email marketing solutions
- Optimising your content for Google
- The importance of blogging
- Going the extra mile – getting your website to earn you money
As part of the training we provide:
- Learning materials
- WordPress Guide (electronic)
- Snacks and refreshments