Our Social Media Coaching sessions are aimed at those who run a business and are interested in developing their business or role further utilising the benefits of social media.
Following our sessions, you will understand the key components of social media marketing and be able to produce a social media strategy and content plan.
You will explore the ways different social channels can be used to attract and engage your target audience.
The course takes half a day and can be held flexibly to suit your own requirements.
Our coaching will contain a mixture of training led presentations and practical exercises using laptops to provide experience and understanding.
You will gain an in-depth understanding of:
- The do’s and don’ts of social media including
- Researching and finding your audience
- Planning your social media activity to your audience
- Overview of the core channels and their related tools and technologies (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Reporting and analysing your impact
As part of the training we provide:
- Learning materials
- Social Media planner template
- Snacks and drinks