For many businesses, bringing in qualified marketing resource is not an option, and the skills set in today’s marketers can vary greatly. Or you may simply be a small business that wants to increase your skills and knowledge around marketing, social and the web.
We offer a range of courses designed to fit in with your schedule from our Training Hub in Willerby, or C4DI in Hull City Centre. We are also able to deliver training onsite.
- Social Media Masterclass – launch yourself into the world of social media with our 1.5-hour masterclass sessions. Including our top tips for succeeding
- Social Media for Business – if you’re looking to get started with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, our 4-hour course will get you on the right path
- Advanced Social Media for Business – this 4-hour course is for those looking to take their social media skills to the next level and integrate with their business effectively
- Facebook for Business – if you’re looking to use Facebook to help your business, our 2.5-hour course provide you with all the information, tools and tips you need to succeed
- Twitter for Business –if you’re looking to use Facebook to help your business, our 2.5-hour course provide you with all the information, tools and tips you need to succeed
- Instagram for Business –if you’re looking to use Instagram to help your business, our 2.5-hour course provide you with all the information, tools and tips you need to succeed
- LinkedIn Company Pages –if you’re looking to gain a better understanding of how LinkedIn Company pages operate and how best to optimise for success, our 2.5-hour sessions will provide you with the tools you need
- Using Buffer for Social Media Management –if you’re looking for a tool to help manage your multiple social media channels, our 2.5-hour Buffer course will provide you with the insight and tips to be up and running straight away.
Find out more by clicking on the individual course above, or contact us to find out more about availability. Need us to do a bespoke course or combination? Talk to us and we’ll make a recommendation.
Pink Mac kindly volunteered to support the Hull Collegiate ‘Team Uganda’ project with branding and website training. This will enable our students under a social enterprise to launch a coffee brand into the UK and sell online to raise funds to support the Great Lakes High School in Uganda – Mr C Wainman, Assistant Headteacher – Care and Guidance – Hull Collegiate School